Is your partner or you vulva? Perfect! Because we’re about to turn your entire world sideways… or, the very least, your body!
Confused? It’ll all make sense in just a few seconds…
What is the Kivin Method?
The Kivin method is a way for someone to help another person. a vulva cunnilingus, sideways!
You or your partner may not love each other. Going out to eat as you know how… straight between the legs, the Kivin method is a new way to experience cunnilingus. And it’s arguably a whole lot better than what you’re used to!
The inventor of this cunnilingus method is unknown, which is a shame, as quite honestly, they deserve a drink or a box of chocolates, but either way… you’ll be thanking us later for the introduction!
How to do the Kivin Method
This is the best way to practice this new position. Giving oral sex They will place their bodies perpendicular to the partner’s, not parallel.
Bonus? This allows the giver easy access the perineum, which is the sensitive spot between the anus and the vulva.
Is that a good thing? The perineum is loaded with nerve endings which means that it’s a hotspot for all kinds of pleasure.
To make things a little simpler, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do the Kivin method:
- Step 1 The vulva owner should lie on their back, with one leg lifted, while they receive oral.
- Step 2 The person giving oral positions is the one who lifts the leg so that their mouth faces the vulva.
- Step 3 The giver presses down on the perineum using one or more fingers and then slides the tongue up the vulva.
The Kivin Method is a great way to get the benefits
What makes this method different from other methods? oral sex routine? There are. Here are 4 reasons why you’d benefit from trying it…
1. AThe perineum can be reached easily, as previously mentioned. This area is often neglected during foreplay and, when combined with your bedtime antics can make it even more important. stronger orgasms.
2. When someone is in this position, they have uninterrupted access to their partner’s beautiful vulva. While many people will immediately consider the possibility of going for it, others may not be so sure. ClitorisBut when the vulva (the labia and clitoris) is exalted in all its glory, the receiver may experience increased bliss and powerful climaxes.
3. For some vulva owners, direct Clit stimulation It can cause discomfort if it is too intense. Instead of focusing on the clitoris, it is possible to gently lick, massage, and manipulate the entire area.
4. Some vulva owners might have a specific side to which they get the most pleasure. You can either ask the owner to reveal it, or simply ask beforehand.
Tips to Make the Kivin Method an Orgasmic Experience
It is important to remember that everyone experiences pleasure differently and no two people are exactly the same. Although the Kivin method may not be a guarantee of orgasm, it does have a high success ratio!
You could also enhance your experience by:
- The vulva deserves praise: Pre-existing beliefs, self-esteem, and body confidence could all indicate that the receiver is anxious about intimacy. An excellent way to alleviate any anxiety is to use affirmations during oral sex or other sexual activities. Example: “I just love the way you taste!”.
- Props: You can add a few items to your play time to make it even more enjoyable. These items are:
- A wedge or pillow: This will help to prop up the receiver, making them more comfortable. This will also take some of the weight from the giver off of the receiver’s leg.
- Sex toys: A magic wand, clit stimulation toys or magic wand are wonderful additions. The SONA 2 Cruise, SenSonic Technology creates gentle waves and pleasurable sensations that target the clitoris by targeting them sensually. The Smart Wand 2 This is another winner as it can be used to massage the entire body, including the perianum. You can also add a butt plug, if that’s something your partner fancies.
- Lube: Wetter is better. You can reduce friction with your favorite oil.. You could also consider flavoured lube if your partner is self-conscious about their taste. What’s also a plus is if the giver uses an aloe vera-based lube. Because it stimulates saliva production, it can help reduce dryness.
In short, the Kivin method is something that should be on every vulva-owner or vulva-lover’s sex bucket list! And don’t worry, it’s really not as hard as it sounds, just give it a go!
Are you still not convinced? Some of the people over at Reddit I have witnessed this amazing oral sex method.
“Definitely everyone’s different, however as a woman I can totally attest to this method! Up and down is actually sometimes a little painful for me as I’m very sensitive, side to side feels amazing!” aant85
“Doing it from the side makes SO much sense, for both parties. It feels so much better for me when my husband tilts his head sideways, instead of moving up and down. It is more like the motion I would make with my hands if I were masturbating. And I imagine it’s a lot easier on his tongue. Also, any time I’ve been eaten out by a guy with facial hair, it always gets really painful and distracting for me. This would solve that too.” Anonymous
“Thanks for this tip. I’ve never been to an oral exam before. My husband and I just tried this and it has led to one of our most mind-blowing sessions yet.” ladyhaly
“The Kivin Method is hands down a winner.” vanzir
…A winner, indeed, vanzir, a winner indeed!
Helena is a sex-positive freelance copywriter in her early 30’s from Cape Town, South Africa. She’s travelled and lived in various countries in Asia and Europe for almost a decade, and continues to live her dream — traveling the world independently as a copywriter. She has extensive experience in the fields of sexual health, escort and sex marketing, having written for various magazines and companies within the industry.